WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOUR BUSINESS AND WANT YOU TO FEEL HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT LARRABEE’S FURNITURE + DESIGN. WE UNDERSTAND YOU’VE MADE AN INVESTMENT—IN BEAUTY AND IN YOUR HOME. WE OFFER A NUMBER OF SERVICES AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR INVESTMENT. THE DETAILS OF THESE SERVICES AND PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED BELOW.
We have recruited many of the top designers in Denver to serve on our sales and support teams. Their work has been featured in local, regional, and national publications and home shows, including the Denver Post, Better Homes & Gardens, Redbook, and Parade of Homes. Our consultants hold degrees and accreditations in interior design, textiles, and fine art, and will passionately create spaces that authentically and beautifully reflect your character and spirit. When you visit our store, enjoy these and other fine design services from our team of experts:
• Space & design planning
• Color consultation
• In-home measurement & consultation
• Home staging (artwork, accessories, lamps, flowers, plants, rugs, etc.)
• Accessory & rug house calls (installation, troubleshooting)
Claims + Customer Service
Should you have any issues with your furniture or your delivery, please let us know. We are happy to help in any way we can. It is our goal to get your request resolved as quickly as possible. To expedite the claim process, we will need a series of pictures required by our vendor manufacturers. Please take one picture of the whole item, a close-up of each issue, and then one of the manufacturer’s label. On upholstered sofas and chairs, the label will usually be under a cushion. On tables and dining chairs, the label should be underneath the item. For end tables, dressers, larger consoles and bookcases the label should be on the back of the unit. Please email the pictures and a detailed description of the issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 2-3 business days for us to get back to you with more information.
Note that this does not apply to Final Clearance and “As-Is” products. Final Clearance and “As-Is” products are handled differently as they are not covered under the original warranty. For these items we will be happy to refer an outside repair person that you would contact directly.
We offer affordable delivery services 5 days a week (Tuesday – Saturday) from trained professionals who will safeguard your new purchases with care and precision. Our competitive pricing structure and attention to detail ensure your new pieces will reach you affordably and safely. Our flexible program also allows you to schedule your delivery at a time convenient for you.
Every practical attempt will be made to position your furniture as you would like. However, if delivery to the desired area involves limited maneuverability because of narrow halls, doorways, stairwells, etc., neither Larrabee’s Furniture + Design nor our delivery service can be responsible for damage that might occur to the structure or furnishings. If two people cannot reasonably move the item to the desired area and you cannot arrange additional help, delivery will be made to an accessible area.
Merchandise Pick Up
• While we’re happy to hand-deliver furniture to you, we understand you may prefer to pick it up yourself
• Assistance is available to help you load your vehicle; however, our insurance prohibits us from tying down or packing your purchases, so please be sure to bring appropriate equipment to cover and secure your purchases for the journey home
• Please allow 48 hours for your merchandise to be transferred from our warehouse to our store location. Please come to the office to pay any outstanding balances prior to arriving at our back dock. Pick up hours are 11:00am - 4:30pm (Mon-Sat) and 11:30am - 4:30pm (Sun)
We’ve sought out the best cleaning and care products in the industry so that you can enjoy your purchases for years to come. Enjoy the trusted brands used by Maserati, Burberry, Nordstrom, Macy’s, and more, and keep your furnishings and leather new and protected. Please visit us for these and other tools from the nation’s top luxury goods care and cleaning products:
• Guardsman Furniture Products
• Furniture Polish
• Leather Conditioner
• Stain Removers
• Touch Up Pens
• Dust Cloths
Returns & Exchanges
• All purchases with the below exceptions may be returned within 3 days in original or unused condition; please bring your original receipt so we can facilitate your return as quickly as possible!
• Please return or exchange products in a timely manner to avoid adjustments to your final refund.
• Special orders, back orders, mattresses, foundations/box springs, mattress protectors and bedding are non-cancellable and non-returnable under any circumstance. Special orders and back orders placed in-store require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Online website orders -- special orders, back orders, mattresses, foundations/box springs, mattress protectors and bedding are non-cancellable and non-returnable under any circumstance, and require payment in full at the time the online order is placed.
Bedding, Pillows, Rugs, Mattresses And Box Springs
• We’re sure you understand - mattresses and box springs cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Please ensure your mattresses and box springs are clean and free from stains before being serviced or exchanged due to defects
• All bedding, pillows, and rugs may be exchanged or returned within 3 days in new and unused condition and in original packaging, with tags attached.
Proper Care of Umbrellas
Please be sure to wind down and tie your umbrella when not in use. Our extreme and sudden Colorado winds will damage your umbrella and wind damage is not covered under any warranty. When up, be sure to never leave an umbrella unattended. Tie downs or bungee cords are recommended when rolled down. Heavy-duty umbrella stands are recommended for all umbrellas.
• All Larrabee’s Furniture + Design merchandise is warranted against manufacturer’s defects
• Please keep all receipts, as proof of purchase is required for exchanges or warranty service
• We cannot warranty clearance items or floor samples
• Should you purchase a protection plan separately, you will receive coverage for specific instances of accidents and incidents as outlined in your plan
• We cannot warranty normal wear and tear or damage from customer use
• We will promptly repair or replace any items that are defective
• Our warranty is non-transferable. Any damage upon delivery must be noted on the delivery receipt—this is imperative so please be sure to inspect your delivery carefully
• Please bring visible defects or variance to order details to our attention within 7 days of delivery
• No warranty work or exchange processing can be completed on upholstery or leather items unless these items are clean
• To initiate a warranty service claim, please send an email to email@example.com. Please allow us 2-3 business days to respond
Larrabee’s Furniture + Design is proud to contribute to the shared local community in which we, our team members, our families and our customers live and work. In addition to strategic philanthropic partnerships, we welcome requests for charitable contributions. We believe strongly in community connection and allocate a charitable giving budget annually to support organizations throughout the State of Colorado. All applicants must be registered with the Internal Revenue Service as 501(c)3 tax exempt organizations. Download Form Here
All product pricing, availability, descriptions, images, and specifications on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date, an occasional discrepancy may occur.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission (including after an order has been submitted). We maintain the right to refund or cancel orders placed at the incorrect price. All specials and promotions are limited to stock on hand.
We are not liable for any damages arising from shipping delays, or for any loss, damage or expense arising from product malfunction or defect. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any.